I found these amazing uses for ground coffee on Real Advice Gal’s Blog and just had to share them with you.
1. Mix ½ cup of used coffee grounds with 2 tablespoons of olive oil or coconut oil. Massage all over body while standing in the shower. Leave on for 10 minutes before showering. This mixture will exfoliate your skin and may also help to reduce the appearance of cellulite.
2. Pour used coffee grounds down the sink or bathtub drain, followed by 3 drops of dish soap and a pot of boiling water. This will clean and clear the drain of clogs and built up grease.
3. Mix a teaspoon of used coffee grounds into your facial mask. It will exfoliate the skin and the caffeine will smooth and tighten.
4. If you have a garden, used coffee grounds are great to use as compost.
5. Sprinkle used coffee grounds around plants to keep ants away.
6. Put used coffee grounds in a bowl in the freezer to remove funky odors.