Apart from my usual blogging which I find very therapeutic I started a few projects at the beginning of lock-down.
My first project was my shed ( which I’ve written about before). With the help of my husband we totally transformed it. We were so pleased we did as it has given us a lot of pleasure this summer.
I then decided to change all the cushions from my outside dining chairs, settee and arm chairs as I didn’t find them very comfortable. We bought a much thicker foam for all of them but with them not being the bog-standard size it meant I had to make new cushioncovers for each of them. Ten in total.
I bought a midi sewing machine ( a bit better than a mini but just as light) and I followed a YouTube video on how to make box cushion covers. You can…
View original post 413 more words