Seven unusual ways to use tea…
1. To reduce travel sickness or morning sickness drink camomile, fennel, or ginger tea. This is also good for indigestion.
2. To make your own herb tea put one small handful of the fresh herb or one heaped teaspoon of the dried herb in a cup of boiling water. Leave to stand for about five to ten minutes then strain and drink the tea while it is still hot.
3. To refresh the colours of a carpet, sprinkle over a mixture of tea leaves and salt, and then vacuum.
4. To remove tea or coffee stains from china, rub with a damp cloth dipped in baking soda.
5. Re-brew used tea bags to refresh parched skin. Allow the tea to cool, then pour it into a spray or squeeze bottle. Spritz it onto your skin or apply with a cotton pad. Any tea will…
View original post 64 more words