Hi, flaming June went as quick as it arrived and even though we had an additional member to our family arrive in June ( a lovely granddaughter) I still managed to write 15 posts. If you missed any here are the links to what I wrote about.
I wrote on some Foodie Days which included –
2. Alzheimers Society Host A Cupcake Day
4. Some strange but delicious Sandwiches for National Picnic Week
5. Easy Ways to Learn More About Healthier Meals and Nutrition – we all need to eat healthier but sometimes we don’t have much time on our hands so this post should help you out.
6. 23 Reasons to Check Over Afternoon Tea4Two’s Posts for May
A couple of my favourite quotes for the month of June were-
7. Tea Quote of the Day from The Village Kitchen
8. Friendship Quote of the Day
9. Seasonal Fruit and Vegetables for May – I always write a post on seasonal fruit and vegetables for each month as reminder to me of what is available as I have a mind like a sieve.
10. Mrs Hinch Fans Share 65p Hack for removing Tea Stains from Cups – who doesn’t like a tip from Mrs Hinch? This ones a good one.
11. 6 of the Best Cake Essentials To Create the Best Cake
12. Hershey’s Frozen Chocolate Chip Pie in Dianes Kitchen Recipe – this was a repost from another blog as I thought it sounded delicious and well worth sharing with my readers.
My book reviews were –
13. Tonic & Teas Traditional & Modern Recipes
14. Infused: Adventures in Tea
I hope you have enjoyed my posts in June and I look forward to writing a lot more for you in July. Let’s hope the sun keeps shining on us all.
One thought on “15 REASONS TO READ THROUGH AFTERNOON TEA4TWO’s POSTS FOR JUNE…”
Reblogged this on Blogger Bar.