If like me, you love a cold coffee and also find iced tea rather tasty as well, then you should look through these great cold coffee and iced tea makers.
My first choice is the VonShef Cold Coffee Brewer Maker 1.5 Quart/1700ML | Iced Coffee/Jug/Bottle with Filter | Iced Tea Infuser | Glass Pitcher/Carafe | Non-BPA | Removable/Reusable Mesh Filter at £19.99 Amazon and other retailers.
I mean how beautiful is the container to do this. I would love this on my worktop just to look at but it can work wonders for your cold coffee and iced tea –
- To make a cold brew you’ll use cold or room temperature water, and leave it to infuse for around 8 hours in the fridge for the richest results. The tight mesh filter maintains a smooth, filtered consistency for a barista-quality coffee
- RICH FLAVOR – unlike traditional coffee, the cold brew process produces a coffee concentrate 60% less acidic than hot brewed coffee, so it’s gentler on your stomach and is generally less bitter
- SODA LIME GLASS – high quality glassware is incredibly durable, lightweight, non-BPA, eco-friendly, hard-wearing and reusable – ideal for taking your brewer on the daily commute, to the office or out into the garden
- FRUIT INFUSIONS – in addition to cold brew coffee, you can also use the filter with fruit to create fruit flavored water or juice. It’s also suitable for loose tea or tea bags, making this brewer a versatile addition to your kitchen cupboard
- 1.5QT CAPACITY – the coffee brewer is small enough for easy storage (H12.5” x W6” x D3.5”) yet large enough to make big batches that’ll stay fresh in the fridge for up to 2 weeks
My second choice at an even more reasonable price is the Andronicas Cold Brew Coffee Maker & Ice Tea Pitcher 850 ML Double Wall Glass Pot Airtight Cold Brewer Carafe with Removable Coffee Fine Mesh Filter- 850ML- Coffee Gift and another good looking item for your worktop. This one is £18.95 from Amazon
- NOT JUST COLD COFFEE: With the Cold Brew Coffee Maker, only desirable flavours are released, creating a smooth, concentrated coffee which can be drunk either hot or cold.
- The traditional hot water brewing process releases undesirable acids and oils, resulting in bitter flavor and acidity. With cold brewing, only leaving naturally delicious coffee flavour are extracted, leaving behind the bitter oils and acids.
- PREPARATION IS CHILD’S PLAY : Pour Water on the top, Place cap on top & store in fridge , Take out, remove the lid, take out center piece & enjoy.
- DOUBLE WALL GLASS : For perfect coffee atmosphere
My final choice is actually a coffee cooler – Coffee Cooler- Ready in One Minute, Reusable for Iced Tea, Wine, Spirits, Alcohol, Juice Chiller, 12.5 oz(350ml), Black,304 Stainless Steel Inside Cups(INNOVECO) on Amazon as an offer of £21.25 instead of £28.99
- It uses regular water to chill and because there are no chemicals or Gels, all parts of the Coffee Cooler are dishwasher safe!
- Iced coffee maker-The HyperChiller will chill your Coffee in less than 60 seconds!
- It works with ALL types of coffee makers whether you use a single brew or a K-Cup by brewing directly in to your HyperChiller! Drip style model, no problem, simply pour the Coffee from the carafe and you are Iced in 60 seconds!
- Your CoffeeCooler is perfect for chilling all of your favorite beverages whether it’s a special blend of tea, juice, wine or other adult beverages without dilution… you can even chill a glass of wine!
- This is the easiest and most convenient item to make iced Coffee without dilution. Simply fill with water and place in the freezer, remove and place in your Coffee maker and brew or pour from a carafe in to the Coffee Cooler and then into your cup.
One thought on “3 GREAT COLD COFFEE & ICED TEA MAKERS…”
Reblogged this on .