We’ve got scores of recipes for healthyish snacks, from nutty granola bars to crispy roasted chickpeas. But if you’re seeking out healthy snacks to buy rather than make, allow our editors to give some impassioned recommendations. We reach for these low-sugar cookies, seedy crackers loaded with healthy fats, and actually good plant-based protein bars when we need […]7 Best Healthy Snacks to Buy — General Health Magazine
Category: Afternoon Tea 4 Two, Tea, Afternoon Tea, Coffee, Food, Lifestyle, Recipes, Books, Reviews
10 WAYS TO USE LEMONS IN THE HOME…
Lemons are not just for eating they have lots of uses in the home. Here are ten ways to use lemons.
- Rub your chopping boards with half a lemon as this will neutralise any lingering smells.
- Add half a cup of lemon juice to your wash cycle to brighten your whites.
- Clean your tupperware by diluting lemon juice with a little bakig soda. Leave it to soak then rinse in warm water.
- Pop half a lemon into your laugndry to deoderise your dishwasher before you switch it on.
- If you have stubbron stains on clothes try dabbing lemon juice on the stain, leave overnight then wash as normal.
- Clean out the microwave by heating a cup of water and a chopped-up lemon on high until the microwave’s window is steamy. Let the bowl sit for 15 minutes before you open the door, and clean away any grime and grease with…
View original post 94 more words