- Read through the recipe thoroughly before you start as this can be a classic reason that a dish goes wrong.
- Should your eggs or butter be room temperature?
- Put your oven on straight away to ensure the temperature is spot on when you are ready to put your cakes in.
- Measure and prepare all of the ingredients before you even get started on the recipe.
- Combine all your dry ingredients.
- Check the weather. It may sound a bit strange but meringue for instance, requires a dry climate so don’t even bother attempting it on a rainy day, as the sugar absorbs water from the air, turning the meringues soft and chewy.
- Keep a clean work station as it is crucial to staying organized and avoiding cross-contamination.
- Avoid opening the oven door until your baking is done as it can actually slow down the baking process or compromise the rise of baked goods. Once three quarters of the suggested baking time has passed it should be safe to open.
- Respect the power of flour and do no swap it for anything different than is shown on the recipe.
Easy Chocolate Overnight Oats Recipe — UnitedBitco.com — My Meals are on Wheels
Wake up to a bowl of chocolaty goodness! This Chocolate Overnight Oats recipe is the perfect way to start your day. A satiating breakfast full of nutrients. Let’s see the full recipe. Combine rolled oats, almond milk, mashed banana, cocoa powder, and honey to make chocolate overnight oats. Just mix everything together in a bowl […] […]Easy Chocolate Overnight Oats Recipe — UnitedBitco.com — My Meals are on Wheels