World Milk Day takes place on Tuesday 1st June. #World Milk Day & #EnjoyDairy. was established in 2001 by the Food and Agriculture Organisation of the United Nations to recognize the importance of milk as a global food, and to celebrate the dairy sector. Each year since, the benefits of milk and dairy products have been actively promoted around the world, including how dairy supports the livelihoods of one billion people.
To help create a positive stream of conversation, the 2021 celebrations will begin with the Enjoy Dairy Rally May 29 – 31, culminating with World Milk Day on Tuesday, June 1. This year, there theme will focus on Sustainability in the dairy sector with messages around the environment, nutrition and socio-economics. In doing so we will re-introduce dairy farming to the world.
They are encouraging videos from farmers and others who are embracing technology to help create a low-carbon future for dairy. Please help them by developing these short videos and share on social media as they re-introduce dairy farmers to the world. Videos can be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or via WeTransfer.
Catch up on the activities on our social media channels and use their hashtags #WorldMilkDay & #EnjoyDairy.
They encourage you to talk about the important contributions of the dairy sector to:
- Good food, health and nutrition
- Farmers caring responsibly for their communities, the land and their animals
- Sustainability practices in the dairy sector
- How dairy contributes to economic development and livelihoods
- Milkiest CelebrationJune 01, 2021 21:05 – June 30, 2021 23:05
- Full Cream Milk Taste Test And ReviewJune 01, 2021 12:00 – June 01, 2021 13:00
- World Milk Day CelebrationJune 01, 2021 02:50 – June 30, 2021 04:50
- World Milk Day With RHETMay 31, 2021 09:09 – June 02, 2021 15:09
- Happy Flap X World Milk DayMay 27, 2021
- World Milk Day Dano Milk Festival (Danofest)May 24, 2021
- French #MilkPongChallengeMay 01, 2021 01:26 – June 06, 2021 03:26
The global dairy sector was proudly celebrated during the 20th Anniversary of World Milk Day this year, starting with the Enjoy Dairy Rally from May 29-31, culminating in World Milk Day on June 1. The Enjoy Dairy Rally, focusing on
the themes of Nutrition, Community and Enjoyment, was held for the second consecutive year and helped create a four-day promotional campaign for the sector.
In light of the COVID-19 global pandemic, Global Dairy Platform (GDP), which coordinates World Milk Day activities, encouraged the use of social media campaigns and online events. GDP is pleased to report that 104 countries around the world participated in World Milk Day activity, from Albania to Zimbabwe. Total impressions increased
more than 25% over last year to 842 million, and positive/neutral sentiment grew to 97.5% (up from 96% last year), while negative posts decreased to 2.5% (down from 4% in 2019) You can check out the final report here.
Over 417 campaigns in 68 countries took place on World Milk Day 2020
One thought on “WORLD MILK DAY 1st JUNE, 2021…”
Reblogged this on .