My little bit of braiding project started when I decided to recover my bedroom stool which was looking a bit worse for wear, with some of my left over curtain fabric.
I soon realized that I did did not quite have enough to completely cover the stool, so I popped out to buy some braiding to put around it.
As you can see it worked perfectly.
I then had another brainwave and took the sample I had left to see if it was the same colour as my lampshades in the conservatory. The lampshades are not old but the sun had made the glue show through around the bottom and top, so I thought putting the braiding around would disguise this.
This also worked perfectly – I just wish I’d thought of taking the photos as a before and after but I am sure you can get the gist of my little projects.
The braiding I bought was Dunelm‘s Premier Braid at only .69p a metre !