If you love chocolate (like I do) then you have to go over to the Chocolate Week website to check out what events and tastings are going on during this week.
The Chocolate Show takes place at the Olympia National Hall on the 13th-15th October where some of the delightful and delectable things happening at The Chocolate Show include:
– A selection of the finest chocolatiers and pastry makers from the UK and around the world
– Celebrity chef demonstrations
– Workshops for adults and budding chefs
– A pop-up chocolate restaurant
– a Chocolate Bar with chocolate and drink pairings
and much more!
There is also a Participants Page which lists all the chocolate makers who are staging events during Chocolate week ( all based in London).
There is also a page just on chocolate where you will learn things you never knew about chocolate.