Thanks to Grapefruitviolins for nominating me for the Liebster award! It’s my first award for my Afternoon Tea4Two blog so I am really chuffed. The award is supposed to be for those with under 200 followers, so I have nominated bloggers who I really enjoy reading.
Here are the rules:
- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator asked
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask them 11 questions
- Let them know you have nominated them
Let’s get to it, starting with Grapefruitviolins questions!
- Do you prefer typing or writing out by hand? Why? Typing as I can get it done so much quicker and my writing has gone worse over the years.
- Is this your first blog? No, my first blog is my Back Pain Blog which I started after having four failed back surgeries and got hooked on blogging.
- Which of your blog posts are you most proud of? The ones where I write about the awards I have won, like this one 🙂
- What is your favourite place that you have only been to once? That’s are hard one as I like to go back to places I love. I think it will have to be Lake Como in Italy.
- What pet peeve of yours do others not share? Putting dirty pots in the dishwasher 🙂
- Which is better- a riddle or a joke? A riddle I remember those better.
- How would you rate your most recent camping experience out of 10? Not been camping since school so can’t really rate it but I know my daugther and her husband love it 🙂
- What is your favourite hot drink? Hot chocolate.
- Have you ever been to the zoo? Yes, quite a few of them actually. Shocking news over Christmas that two had fires.
- Can you describe your time at school in 3 words? Fun, happy, memories.
- How do you feel about horror films? If I watch them late they keep me awake 🙂
Now for the 11 bloggers I nominate to receive the award, and pass it on if they wish:
Here are my 11 (hopefully easy) questions to you:
- What prompted you to write a blog?
- Why do you blog?
- Where was your last holiday?
- Cat or Dog?
- If you could meet anyone dead or alive who would it be?
- Describe yourself in three words.
- What are three things you cannot live without?
- What advice would you give to a new blogger?
- What’s your biggest weakness?
- Movies or books?
- How was your day today?