There are plenty of ways to recycle tea – Collect your used tea leaves in a tin or Tupperware box on the side and weekly sprinkle on your flower beds…INTERESTING WAYS TO RECYCLE YOUR TEA…
Well, summer is slowly slipping by but there seems to be lots of foodie awareness days and events for September so keep your eyes posted for the news. I hope my readers have enjoyed my July posts which included :
- Lucky Incense as a Feng Shui Decoration for your Home.
- 19 Reasons to Read Through July’s posts on Afternoon Tea4Two – just in case you missed them.
- What to Serve with a Vegan Afternoon Tea.
- Afternoon Tea Week, 9th-15th August – Delicious Offers.
- National Allotment Week – 9th-15th August.
- Tuesday’s Tea Quote To Tickle Your Tastebuds.
- Fruit and Vegetables to Harvest or Buy for August.
- 8 Reasons to Drink Ginger Tea.
- Easy Ways to Go Green.
- Yorkshire Teas Ultimate Dunkable Biscuit.
- A Poem on Persian Tea.
- 10 Teas That May Help with Weight Loss.
- How to Remove Clutter from your Home.
- A Hyggekrog – A Place to sit or Lie.
- English Breakwoof Dog Tea.