We all love our range of flavoured foods, but the orange flavouring is popping up in everything in cakes and chocolate.
Here are just a few to get your taste buds going…
- Weetos limited edition Orange Chocolatey Hoops – delicious any time of day.
- Border Biscuits make Dark Chocolate & Orange biscuits and bars.
- Cadbury’s Dairy Milk Orange Mini Chooclate Eggs is a great one for Easter.
- Matchmakers now have Zingy Orange Cookies as a different taste to their usual range.
- Divine has delicious (oh my they are) Orange Thins, smooth milk chocolate with an orange crisp.
- Butterkist has a crunchy Orange Chocolate Flavoured Popcorn (my particular favourite).
- Maltesers now have orange flavoured buttons.
- Yorkie has a limited-edition Orange Flavour
- Finally, if you fancy it in ice cream then try the Mackies of Scotland Orange and Honeycomb Ice Cream.