Join in the fun with delicious tasting Nutella on World Nutella Day today 5th February 2021.
World Nutella® Day was established on February 5th 2007 by Sara Rosso, an American blogger and a Nutella® lover as you. In her opinion Nutella® deserved a worldwide celebration day, and all the Nutella® lovers agreed!
They began celebrating Nutella® by sharing pictures, ideas, inspirations and recipes on social media: that’s how the World Nutella® Day has become a global phenomenon.
But the story doesn’t end here: in 2015, Sara transferred World Nutella® Day to Ferrero (the makers of Nutella®) to help it live on and grow for years to come. From then on, every year we search for someone with Sara’s delicious love to inspire the fan celebration on World Nutella® Day.
- Make a recipe with #Nutella
- Strike a pose
- Create some #Nutella inspired art
- Do an original flavour pairing
- Reveal your first #Nutella experience
- Give or send #Nutella to people you love
- Introduce someone to #Nutella for the 1st time
- Make a party or a video-party in or of #Nutella
- Write a song or a poem about #Nutella
- Have a breakfast in bed with #Nutella
Travel back in time to uncover the creation of our signature recipe, discover how they carefully select and process their ingredients and learn how they are continuously reinforcing their sustainability journey. Their mission is to bring the delicious taste of Nutella®, The Original Hazelnut Spread®, to your breakfast table and beyond, to enable you to start every day with a smile.