I don’t know about you but I love to hear the sound of a magazine dropping through the letter box and I have always got one baking one on the go. The best idea to see if you like any of the magazines I have listed is to buy a single copy which a lot of sites now offer in particular News Stand.
1.Baking Heaven Magazine – Bringing you the ultimate sweet AND savoury bakes, Baking Heaven magazine is serious about baking. Filled with perfect pastries, colourful cakes, decadent desserts, scrumptious savouries and tempting treats aplenty, this is Britain’s best-selling baking magazine, perfect for beginners to experts! It is jam (sandwich)-packed with delicious treats for every baking enthusiast. From creamy desserts that are to die for to baking with a savoury touch, a Baking Heaven magazine subscription covers all the best bakes in the world. With over 101 delectable recipes in every quarterly issue, this will become your essential guide to baking sweet and savoury goodies all year round. Baking Heaven magazine focuses on a specific topic in each issue to help you polish your skills in that area, from irresistible cheesecakes to Scandinavian baking. You’ll become the master baker in no time.
2. Good Food is guaranteed seasonal goodness inside every issue, the ever glorious Good Food is a serious contender for the top spot. Good Food magazine is the UK’s top selling food magazine, a must-have addition to any kitchen for those who love to cook and eat. Packed with over 100 recipes, from easy everyday suppers to impressive three course banquets for two; it’s like having Ainsley Harriet resident in your kitchen!
Page by page, Good Food magazine will make your mouth water and tummy rumble. With stunning photography that makes you wish you could pick food straight off the page and top tips from celebrity chefs, this magazine will boost your culinary skills to the delight of your friends and family.
3. Olive Magazine is filled with seasonal ideas as well as fantastic features on trending cuisine, dishes to try and new recipes you’d never think to make just waiting to become a family favourite! With themes in every issue, you’ll never be bored with the gastronomical temptations on every page. Innovative and creative, the team at Olive keep readers guessing by mixing up traditional dishes with new twists as well as suggestions for alternatives for your classic roast dinners and midweek meals.
4. Delicious Magazine is the perfect pick for those looking for a mouth-watering monthly bible for foodies, guaranteed to get your taste buds tingling with every issue. Find inspiration for midweek meals, featuring healthy, budget-friendly dishes the whole family will enjoy. Looking to impress? Discover entertainment menus in every issue with emphasis on tasty, easy meals with a seasonal twist to astound your family and friends. Packed with top tips from your favourite chefs and step-by-step guides on everything from soufflés to sauces.
5. Easy Cook from Good Food is the UK’s most practical and straight-talking food magazine. Every issue is packed with recipes – quick and easy everyday suppers, meals to enjoy at the weekend, speedy menus for entertaining as well as snacks, baking and taste tests.
An Easy Cook magazine subscription takes the chore out of everyday cooking with inspiring recipe ideas for busy people while remembering that most families are on a budget! Plus don’t miss our new Easy Cook Chef School section, where you’ll find brilliant recipes from BBC TV chefs, all designed to help you master new cookery techniques while you cook up brilliant dishes at the same time. I bought my hubby this subscription for Christmas and he looks forward to each copy arriving through the letter box.
6. Free From Heaven brings you 101 carefully selected, seasonal, free-from recipes every issue. Whether you choose to eat a specific diet as part of a healthy lifestyle, or you have intolerances to certain produce such as dairy, gluten, sugar or eggs, the great range of tempting and nutritious recipes, as well as a host of the latest news and features in this beautiful magazine will help you enjoy varied and tasty meals every day of the week. And with a new issue every two months, you’ll never run short of new ideas and inspiration.