They say that ‘getting your readers interested in the first paragraph’ is the key to getting your reader keen and wanting more.
I decided to try something new on my other blog Back Pain Blog UK last month. At the end of the February I wrote a post on what I had posted over that month. It seemed to go down very well so I am writing that on a regular basis and so I thought I would try it on Afternoon Tea4Two as well.
I hope you enjoy reading through my nine posts this month which included some Old School Tips, Subscription Boxes, Chocolate tea pairings and much more.
1.My Mothers Day Post was all about Subscription Boxes as a great gift for Mums.
2. The old ones are always the best so here is my post on 11 Old School Useful Household Tips
3. Another post included my favourite treat – Top Five Chocolate Teas Without the Calories
5. The Right Tea to Pair with your Chocolate Easter Eggs was an essential post with Easter upon us.
8. What To Include in a Homemade Letter Box Gift Set For Friends or Family – I spent hours writing this post but enjoyed every second of it and hopefully I have inspired others to make some letter box gift sets.
9. My final post for March are the Top Six Baking Magazines worth Subscribing To