I don’t know about you but I do love a bit of organising and having something to put your different flavoured tea in is right up my street. So, I had a good look around and here is my choice of 5 great tea organisers for your kitchen. Depending on how many different types of tea you like will determine your size. However, for me personally the smaller ones can look stunning in your kitchen.
- My first choice was this lovely Tea Box on Etsy – a 9 section window design Decorated Wooden Box, for speciality flavoured individual tea bags. This handcrafted Wooden Tea Box is supplied with 9 individual packets of tea as a starter, which can then be refilled with a favourite brand, fruit or flavoured teas. This decorated Tea Box looks good on a kitchen counter or shelf. The wooden border of the lid is sealed with satin varnish. With the top laser engraved with the words: A nice Cuppa. The base of the box is decoupaged with a Blue floral design. (Blue is my accessory colour in my kitchen). The inside of the Box is sealed with varnish. It costs £18.50
2. My second choice was this mDesign Tea Box with 12 Compartments – Box for Tea Made of Wood – Practical and Useful Tea Bag Storage with Transparent Lid – Bamboo/Clear – the transparent viewing lid of the tea bag storage box means that you can easily find the tea bag you desire without having to rummage around – the bamboo material and simple wooden tea box design with a transparent lid means that this tea bag dispenser box fits neatly into any style kitchen or living room. It costs £26.83 and is available on Amazon.
3. My third is this dark wood Twinings Deluxe Compartment Wooden Tea Box filled with 24 individually wrapped teas Made from fine dark wood and finished with “Twinings” and solid brass hinges and openings and rather plush for £26.00 which is supplied filled with 24 mixed enveloped tea bags worth ‚£6.00
4. Maine Furniture have this fabulous Key Largo Tea Caddy which combines practicality with style, and is hand woven from naturally aged, grey rattan. With six compartments to keep your favourite teas in order, this piece is a must for all tea lovers. Their Key Largo collection is hand crafted in Semarang, Indonesia, by true artisans carrying on the traditional craft of rattan weaving passed down from father to son for countless generations. If you have the space in your kitchen for this it is rather special and costs £69.95
5. You can spend as little or as much as you like on tea box organisers so I had to finish with this outstanding one from Fortnum & Mason which holds a massive 60 teabags. Lift the lid on this wooden restaurant box filled with 60 silky pyramid teabags of there Famous and Classic World blends. Choose from Royal Blend, Earl Grey Classic, Darjeeling FTGOP and Assam TGFOP, each selected to deliver the perfect cup for every time of day. Once the box is empty, simply refill and start all over again. It costs £85.00
One thought on “5 TEA BOX ORGANISERS TO DIE FOR…”
Reblogged this on THE VILLAGE KITCHEN.