To kick start the New Year my first post for January was –
1. How to Kickstart Your Health in the Right Direction. This was a reblog from my other blog Back Pain Blog UK.
5. As a chocaholic I can almost guarantee there will be a post on chocolate every month. Last months was National Chocolate Cake Day 27th January 2022.
6. I had to repost this blog from Lifestyle Asia as she had such great tips – Lifestyle Asia’s List of 15 Best Cooking Tips from 2021…
10. Another reblog with this delicious recipe from The Well Sourced Life – Baked Oatmeal Recipe from The Well Sourced Life.
11. This contest to get £500 for drinking tea had to be put on the blog. I hope someone took it up and gave it a go. Get £500 for Drinking Tea and Decide on the Ultimate ‘Builders Brew’
12. A Little Bit of History About Tea from 1422-1502 – I quite write a post on the History of Tea as it is so fascinating.
I hope you have enjoyed my posts in January and look forward to writing lots more this month. I will finish this post with my quote for the month of January.