Black Tea Pairing Ideas…
The more robust flavours and aromas of most black teas, as well as the most pronounced tannins, are well suited to pairing with full-flavoured foods such as meat, spicy dishes and rich foods such as roast meats like beef, lamb and venison or heavy pasta dishes like lasagna.
- Darjeeling + egg dishes; creamy desserts
- Keemun + meats; fish; Chinese foods; spicy Mexican, Italian, or Indian dishes
- Yunnan + highly seasoned foods
- Lapsang Souchong + chicken, smoked salmon, lemony desserts
- Assam + hearty foods; breakfast foods; chocolate, custard or lemon desserts
One thought on “TEA PAIRINGS FOR BLACK TEA…”
Reblogged this on Barbara McLullich.