They say that ‘getting your readers interested in the first paragraph’ is the key to getting your reader keen and wanting more. So, I hope you enjoyed some of my posts over April which included Easter Eggs, chocolate of course. Lots on tea and tea facts, some lovely quotes and more on my favourite food ‘chocolate’.
1, Chocolate Eggs for Easter – need I say more 🙂
2. A Lovely Coffee Quote – I am really into quotes at the moment there are so many beautiful ones to choose from.
3. Guess How Many Different Teas there are in the World – this will surprise you.
4. Ten Uses for Coffee Other Than for Drinking – another one that will make you think.
5. A re-blog from another site on Some Common Baking Mistakes – some great tips on this post.
6. 6 Fascinating Facts About Tea You have never Head of – well I did say fascinating…
7. National Asparagus Day – for all asparagus lovers.
8. Another re-blog on Chocolate Ganache Cake – anything chocolate gets my thumbs up.
9. A lovely Afternoon Tea Quote – yet another quote
10. Earth Day – Its Time to Change your Eating Habits – this was on another of my sites but I felt it was important to repost it for my tea readers to read.
11. Tea and your Teeth – definitely worth a read if you are a tea drinker like me.
12. A Beautiful Tea Quote for Monday Morning 🙂
13. Ten of the Best Herbal Teas with so many teas out there here are my pick of the best herbal ones.
14. Ten Fascinating Facts About Chocolate – being a chocaholic I was bound to add more chocolate posts.
15. 7 Unusual Ways to Use Tea – tea can be used for lots of different things.
16. Household Items and Food You May Not Know Contain Plastic – this was also from my other blog. Some of the things on the list will amaze you.
I hope you have enjoyed reading through my April posts. Thanks for checking in.
One thought on “SIXTEEN REASONS TO LOOK OVER APRIL POSTS ON AFTERNOON TEA4TWO…”
Reblogged this on .